Bless Dorian’s thoughtful designer.
"Implied Sexual Content"
Get that weak ass shit out of here I want full on dick bumping not the ghost of gay sex past
I don’t know how some girls are 100% straight like have you seen girls
Obviously, as a Karl Urban fan, I wanted to see The Truth About Demons. I would like to thank the director Glenn Standring for putting the following on film:
- Karl Urban bathing.
- Karl Urban smoking weed.
- Karl Urban shirtless. Wet. Or covered in sweat.
- Karl Urban in a leather collar, padlocked. Chained up. Crawling on the ground then escaping into the rain, and getting all wet again.
- Karl Urban beaten, battered and bloody.
- Karl Urban high on heroin.
- Karl Urban getting hit on by a transvestite hooker.
- Karl Urban getting his nipples pinched.
- Karl Urban doing 4 shots of tequila.
- Karl Urban getting felt up by almost everyone in the movie.
- Why was the sex scene so blurry, dammit.
Was it any good? Yes. I thought it was rather enjoyable, although a bit cheesy in some places. I never got bored and there were a few good plot twists. As if you need any plot to enjoy the few points I mentioned above…
20 Reasons to watch The Irrefutable Truth About Demons (Part 1/2)
20 Reasons to Watch The Irrefutable Truth About Demons (Part 2/2)
Los Angeles, California: Chris Pine on the set of Horrible Bosses 2 Tuesday December 3rd, 2013. [HQ]
Jim’s about to stretch McCoy out in the recovery position when he stirs, coughing wetly. He startles when Jim’s arms come up to surround him, cradling him protectively, and Jim sees his eyelashes flutter against his cheeks as his eyes open.
“Jim,” he murmurs, so certain of his presence that Jim feels nothing but shame.
“Hey,” he whispers, tucking his chin against McCoy’s hair.
Happy ‘Belated’ Birthday, Hun ♥ I’m so sorry I’m late, I swear I’m Alice’s white Rabbit. I hope you had a lovely day with lots of good times and presents ♥